Sunday, December 25, 2016

Matthew 1:20–21


" ... behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying 'Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.'"


For my church's craft faire, I made what I call animation ornaments! The image at the very top was the picture I used in my ornaments. In the process of trying to patent them since last year, but so far I've heard nothing (so yall biters better come through me first if you use this).


I've also made an ornament for my friend Ashley who graduated from Hawai'i Pacific University! If you look closely, you can see her throwing her graduation cap in the air. Super happy for her and excited to see what God has in store for her!

You can find more animation ornaments here. Merry Christmas, everyone! Not only is this holiday a joyful season, but it's joyful knowing that Christ came from heaven to be born as man that through His death He might bring us closer to God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment