Monday, May 24, 2021

"i wasn't enough for you"


It's been a hard week.

I mentioned in one of my posts about getting a new job. However, I got laid off recently and it was something that I didn't see coming—it just really shocked me.

I will admit, it was an answer to my prayers, even though it wasn't really an answer I wanted nor was expecting. I stumbled upon this song by Hollyn a few days before and for some reason I kept thinking about it ever since I got laid off (probably cause I wasn't good enough for them trolol). A lot of inspiration came from her visualizer, but I wasn't expecting to make some type of lyric video.

Original doodle
(Incase you're wondering what the black line in the video is, it was scanned from this type of sketchbook)

I really enjoyed that job and it still hurts thinking about it, even when people ask the simple question "how's work?" But I know and have hope that God willed this to happen and He means this for good. Again, even though I didn't expect it, God did.

"Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand." Proverbs 19:21 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment